Wednesday 5 June 2013

I wish i had one!- Amanda Squibb

"If pregnant women had one of these then they could just pull up on the side of the road anywhere!"

When asked what Amanda thought of our Bog in a Bag invention, this was her response.


Oh my god! Do you know how hard i looked for something like this when i was going to festivals! You should definitely advertise these at festivals; the toilets are so bad there!

Girls would do anything to have something like this where they can pee or poo in their tent privately!

I ended up getting a 'sh*tbox' for me and 4 others via the internet which was a load of rubbish and fell apart on day 2!

When I was pregnant, I went to the Isle of Wight festival, lots of pregnant women do! But the smell of the toilets made me want to throw up so badly, I ended up leaving half way through the day because I needed the pee every 10 minutes but couldn't face the toilets, I was so gutted as I really wanted to stay all weekend!
When you’re pregnant you can throw up a lot and it can be very embarrassing for us women, so when you are out and about, camping, road trips, festivals etc., you really DON'T want to use the communal dirty toilets to throw up in so it could come in handy for this too!

Also, I couldn't go on long road trips with friends because I needed to pee a lot, if pregnant women had one of these then they could just pull up on the side of the road anywhere and pee because when you’re pregnant and that baby is pushing down on your bladder you HAVE to go and can't wait for a petrol station that is miles away!
- Amanda Squibb, Australia
Mum,Festival-Goer,Camper

Thank you so much for your views on Bog in a Bag Amanda, i only wish we could have got one to you before the festivals!



No comments:

Post a Comment